Child Care Aware of Missouri is seeking a detailed oriented support person that leans into leadership and understands that leadership is at all levels of the organization. The leader we are searching for will organize and maintain office and contract operations and procedures, while providing direct support to the CEO. Candidates drawn to this position will value passion in their work to serve others, integrity, and a strong desire to support all staff within the organization. Candidates most likely drawn to this position will focus on details, be enthusiastic, enjoy teamwork, and consistently follow-through on job responsibilities. The Office and Contracts Manager is responsible for the organization and maintenance all office operations and procedures while providing direct support to the CEO. This position reports to the Chief of Business Operations.
- · Provide administrative and executive support to the CEO.
- · Provide administrative support for the Board of Directors and their meetings via the CEO.
- · Work with Chiefs and CEO to manage and submit expenses via ExpenseWire.
- · Manage postage machine and copy machines and orders supplies as needed.
- · Manage office supply inventory and orders as needed.
- · Manage shredding services as needed.
- · Manage other office supplies such as kitchen supplies, board meeting supplies, and other as needed items.
- · Manage the phone system (main phone messages, mailbox assignment, holidays, etc.).
- · Greet visitors, distribute incoming mail, assist with large mailing projects.
- · Assist with logistics for Two Thousand Steps to Make a Difference fundraising walk and/or Give STL Day.
- · Assist with programmatic support when needed (mailings, phone calls to childcare programs, etc.).
- · Assists with programmatic and/or accounting filing.
- · Manages the contract filing process for government contracts, foundation grants, vendors, and consultants.
- · Engages in the organization’s fundraising and friend-raising activities.
- · Promotes the Mission, Vision, Beliefs, and Values of CCAMO.
- · Engage in other duties, as assigned.
- · Three (3) to five (5) years related experience required; administrative and/or non-profit experience preferred.
- · An associate degree in business administration, communication or a related field is required. Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- · Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and succinctly with consideration to various audiences.
- · Goal-oriented and highly organized self-starter who maintains high standards for their own work and the work of others.
- · High level of initiative and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- · Strong collaborator who works well independently or on team projects.
- · Must demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- · Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- · Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Benefits: Company contribution to 401k vested 100% at time of hire. Flexible schedule.
Salary : $20/Hr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Administrative
Minimum Experience : 3 Yrs
Location : St. Louis, MO