Child Care Aware® of Missouri (CCAMO) is seeking a dynamic individual who values passion in their work to serve others while building relationships and trust with home visiting professionals across our state to support their attainment of a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential. Candidates drawn to this position enjoy working with customers as they navigate the CDA process through phone calls, email and web meetings. This position is best suited for someone who is highly organized, detail oriented and enjoys daily interactions with customers. A background in early care and education, the CDA process or early childhood home visiting are a plus. CCAMO is looking for a team member to join us in supporting the growth of early care and education professionals across Missouri. Are you ready to be part of our team? Responsible for daily management of the T.E.A.C.H. MISSOURI Home Visitor CDA Scholarship database, a scholarship participant caseload, assisting with outreach and recruitment of scholarship participants, and maintaining the quality assurance of data. This position reports directly to the Chief Program Officer.
• Coordinates and performs daily operations, database functions and customer service for the
Home Visitor CDA Scholarship.
• Manage the CDA Scholarship databases to maintain all participant data, including
applications, contracts, forms, reimbursements, and invoices.
• Manage a participant caseload throughout the scholarship and credentialing processes.
• Process documentation for payments to participants for completion bonuses and
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood®
National Center and the Council for Professional Recognition.
• Regularly communicate the components and value of the Home Visitor CDA Scholarship to
consumers and stakeholders through presentations, exhibits, special projects, and other
• Monitor participant feedback through surveys (related to bonuses, program satisfaction and
retention beyond credential completion) and regularly collect testimonials.
• Provide scholarship resources and assistance to participants including information about
the Scholarship, completion of a CDA, training options, higher education, and the field of
• Assist in creation and updating informational and marketing collateral and in increasing
stakeholder awareness about CCAMO scholarship opportunities, higher education, and
• Assist Director of Scholarships in preparation and tracking of reimbursements within the
• Assist Director of Scholarships to regularly update and maintain the scholarship
reimbursement and assessment fee processes working in coordination with the CCAMO
• Provide and ensure outstanding customer service through phone calls and emails answered
in a prompt, courteous, and polite manner with a positive and unbiased tone.
• Participate in advocacy efforts to increase compensation for the early childhood workforce.
• Promotes the Mission, Vision, Beliefs, and Values of CCAMO.
• Engages in the organization’s fundraising and friend raising activities.
• Engage in other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, child or youth development or related
human services fields.
• Three years of experience working in early childhood home visiting, customer service
and/or higher education.
• At least two years of experience using and managing databases.
• Strong creative and professional writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both program and outreach settings.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
• Enjoy a collaborative work environment with a conscientious, even-tempered work style.
• Possess a drive to make a difference in the life of children and families.
• Independent and self-motivated, able to assist customers to adhere to deadlines.
• Energetic and positive-minded team player.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
• Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
• Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
Company contribution to 401k vested 100% at time of hire. Company paid medical,
dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance with a small employee copay. Accrual of
two weeks’ vacation and sick time during the first year. Flexible schedule. New Parental Leave
Benefit! Full-time exempt employees can access up to six weeks of paid parental leave for
births, surrogacies, and adoption after 12 consecutive months of active employment. (Company
paid benefits add approximately $10,000 in value to the total compensation package.)