Looking for a Daycare Floater. The Floater fills in for any teacher who's absent. In addition, this position may require light cleaning and assisting with lunch. This person basically helps out wherever there is a need. Lastly, the Floater must be able to communicate with both children and other adults in order to meet the needs of the children and assist adults.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy environment - including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise children and classrooms.
- Follow planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Minimum of 1 years of daycare experience.
- Oral communication skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- High School Diploma
- Requirements include the ability to take frequent walks, use hands and fingers, handle objects, tools or controls, talk to and hear voices at many levels. May also be required to kneel, bend, or squat.
Nice To Haves
- CDA preferred, but not necessary.
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Flexible
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Mableton,, GA