Have FUN and CHANGE LIVES while working with children Become part of a TEAM of early childhood professionals ADVANCE in our company with our career ladder! Days R Bright Academy invests in our Educators that are invested in the well-being of the families we serve. We not only believe in, but practice the importance of work life balance, building relationships, prioritizing the mental and physical health of our team, working together for upward mobility within the company through education and mentored coaching and community partnerships. Making a difference isn't hard, it's priceless.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment – including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Collaborate with other passionate Educators and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Minimum of 2 years of professional child care experience.
- Follow all BFTS rules and regulations
- Quality Rated experience and training (will assist with Professional Learning Plan)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- Associate’s Degree in early childhood education or related field of study with a minimum of 30 Credits in ECE. (Preferred)
- Requirements include the ability to take frequent walks, use hands and fingers, handle objects, tools or controls, talk to and hear voices at many levels. May also be required to kneel, bend, squat or crawl.
- A specific vision ability will be required including the ability to see up close and up to a certain distance, to see colors, have peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Nice To Haves
- Great sense of humor
- Teamwork ethic
- Ability to use your gifts to share with the children.
Taking care of our amazing Educators is a Priority!
- Team Building Events 9x's a Year!
- Amazing and Fun Team
- FREE Continuing Education Support
- Paid Study time, Raises or bonuses for completing educational milestones, continuing education, paid attendance to conferences and workshops.
- New York Life Insurance
- Aflac insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time off
- L.A Fitness friends & Family Membership
- Flexible scheduling or regular/set schedules
- Career ladder/pay scale
- Performance Bonuses
- Meals provided.
- Budget for classroom supplies
- Direct Deposit Bi-weekly pay schedule
- Donation contributions to a charity of your choice
Salary : $23,000 to $30,000/Yr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Loganville, GA