The Food Service Coordinator supervises food preparation and serves meals and snacks to center children and staff. The Food Service Coordinator is responsible for maintenance, cleanliness, inventory and safety of kitchen, and common areas.
- Prepare, cook and deliver meals.
- Maintain hygiene and safety of kitchen and common areas in according with state licensing requirements.
- Order food and related supplies to ensure a well-stocked kitchen.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience in food service; preferably in child care or institutional setting.
- Basic math skills for measuring and portioning.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Austell, GA