We are looking to employ a qualified Infant Teacher, who has a passion for instilling values in young children. The Infant Teacher should possess high energy and the ability to handle the demands of babies and toddlers with different personalities and needs.
To ensure success, the Infant Teacher should display a gentle and nurturing personality, and the patience to assist each infant or child to mature cognitively. They should be able to assist in developing the infants' and children's social skills as they interact with each other.
- Guiding babies and toddlers through education/development programs.
- Thinking on their feet and responding to each child's needs efficiently.
- Displaying a patient and calm personality coupled with a loving approach to every child.
- Contributing positively to the behavior and social interaction of the children.
- Building secure relationships with the children.
- Working closely with the principal and department head to ensure that guidelines are adhered to.
- Keeping a diary of the day's events for parent perusal.
- Reporting accidents, illness, and unusual behavior of children to the principal, head of department, and parents.
- Ensuring close communication with parents throughout the day should the need arise.
- Proof of at minimum High school Education level
- Pass all Background Checks (Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse and Neglect, Out of State Record Check)
- Complete a negative TB Skin Test
- Knowledge of current CPR and first-aid operations (optional, we can provide the training.)
- Knowledge of developmental stages consistent with your age group.Ability to express ideas clearly, both written and verbally
- A passion for working with infants and toddlers
- Patient, nurturing, and thoughtful
- Good communication skills
Nice To Haves
Lyndon Learning offers:
- Paid vacations
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Frequent free lunch!
- A team-oriented environment with a passion for the field
- On-site professional development opportunities
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Louisville, KY