Lyndon Learning Childcare is seeking a Lead Pre-K teacher for our 4-5 year old classroom with exceptional classroom management skills, knowledge and experience in the early childhood field, and the desire to help our students and program grow.
Under the direction of the Director, Teachers are responsible for implementing and carrying out daily, age appropriate class plans by following the established classroom schedule and school curriculum. Job duties require bending, stooping and extended standing, ability to lift children and small children up to 100 pounds, or otherwise restrain such children for purposes of safety or security.
- Proof of at minimum High school Education level
- Pass all Background Checks (Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse and Neglect, Out of State Record Check)
- Complete a negative TB Skin Test
- Knowledge of current CPR and first-aid operations (optional, we can provide the training.)
- Knowledge of developmental stages consistent with your age group
- Ability to express ideas clearly, both written and verbally.
Nice To Haves
Lyndon Learning offers:
- Paid vacations
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Frequent free lunch!
- A team-oriented environment with a passion for the field
- On-site professional development opportunities
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Louisville, KY