Looking for someone who loves children and is not afraid to sing, dance, or get dirty. We have a great afternoon position open for that type person . Monday - Friday 2:00-5:30. You would play with all the ages and be ready for anything.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- An understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
Monday-Friday work week No Night or weekends
All major Holidays off
A Safe clean and sanitize work place
Friendly team oriented work environment
Salary : $10 to $11/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Greer, SC