The Food Service Coordinator supervises food preparation and serves meals and snacks to center children and staff. The Food Service Coordinator is responsible for maintenance, cleanliness, inventory and safety of kitchen.
- Prepare, cook and deliver meals.
- Maintain hygiene and safety of kitchen in according with state licensing requirements.
- Order food and related supplies to ensure a well-stocked kitchen.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Must be willing to work with children.
- Basic math skills for measuring and portioning.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
- Must complete 18 hours of training per year.
- Attend a state food training course.
Nice To Haves
- Professional experience in food service; preferably in childcare or institutional setting
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification
- Experience working with children.
- Personal and sick days after 90 days
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Weekends and holidays off
- Discounted childcare.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Trainings
Salary : $23,000 to $26,000/Yr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Kingsport, TN