We are in search of a dependable, self-motivated person(s) to help us Monday- Friday 12:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. with other hours potentially available. This position will require management of the after school program, working closely with the Director of the Preschool. Must be willing to work daily until 5:30 p.m. The pay rate will be based on experience. Early childhood experience is a must, management experience is a preference. Early childhood degree preferred but not required. Must 18+. The position will be available in August. Background check performed if no current check on file with the state.
- Appropriately screen authorized pick up people for children in our after school program.
- Ensure the health and safety of all the children in our after school program.
- Monitor staff to ensure all regulations are be implemented properly.
- Give breaks to staff members.
- Implement scheduled times for large motor activity for each class.
- Guide staff when needed.
- Write short report at the end of the day to Director for any needed communication for consistancy.
- Working knowledge of all Division of Regulated Child Care Regulations.
- 3+ years of early childhood experience.
- 2+ years of early childhood management experience.
Nice To Haves
- Early Childhood degree
- Management degree
Pay based on experience.
Salary : $11 to $14/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Louisville, Ky, KY