This person might be called to fill in for an absent teacher for the day or for a series of days throughout the school year. This person will need to possess the personal character, knowledge and experience required for all our staff to work in a faith-based program. They will support the goals of the program for a safe, loving and caring environment for all children in their care.
- Insuring the safety and well being of the children at all times
- Being knowledgeable of DSS, DHEC and our center's regulations.
- Possess knowledge and experience of age-appropriate development needs.
- Possess ability to relate in a positive manner with children, parents and coworkers.
- A degree in early childhood education or a closely related field is preferred, but a minimum of a High School diploma along with hands-on experience in child care may be accepted on a case by case basis.
- Must be able to meet all requirements for DSS licensing including health and training related.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of caring for preschool children.
- Must be able to support the policies & philosophies of child care for this program.
- Must have a flexible, helpful and patient nature.
Nice To Haves
- Working with a great team of teachers in a program highly valued by the church.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Ability to experience a variety of areas in preschool and childcare.
Salary : $12/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Greenville, SC