The K-2 Teacher, along with their co-teacher, will plan, direct, and implement age appropriate activities for their students. They will provide a safe and caring environment for young children as well as meet the physical needs of the children in their class. They should have the knowledge, experience, love, patience and interest to provide a positive learning experience within a faith-based program.
- Insuring the safety and well being of the children at all times.
- Being knowledgeable of DSS, DHEC and our center's regulations.
- Planning and implementing age-appropriate activities, addressing all areas of development.
- Establishing positive lines of communication with parents/caregivers.
- A degree in early childhood education or a closely related field is preferred, but a minimum of a High School diploma along with hands-on experience in child care may be accepted on a case by case basis.
- Must be able to meet all requirements for DSS licensing including health and training.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of caring for two year old children.
- Must be able to support the policies & philosophies of child care for this program.
Nice To Haves
- Working with a great team of teachers in a program highly valued by the church.
- Flexible scheduling that supports staff families.
- Discount for staff children.
- Paid school holidays and personal days for salaried staff.
Salary : $12 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Greenville, SC