Full time position available for Infant/toddler (0-24 months) teacher. Hours are TBD upon hire, Monday-Friday. This is a permanent position, not temporary and 100% attendance is a must. Experience preferred, but not required. Paper applications are available at the center, please come in and ask for one and meet with the Owner/Director.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment - including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Must be 18 years of age or older per state licensing rules.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- Must be willing and able to satisfy state requirements for continuing education.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requirements include the ability to take frequent walks, use hands and fingers, handle objects, tools or controls, talk to and hear voices at many levels. May also be required to kneel, bend, squat or crawl.
- A specific vision ability will be required including the ability to see up close and up to a certain distance, to see colors, have peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Nice To Haves
- Experience in working in Early Childhood classroom
- Infant/Pediatric CPR/First Aid certified
Salary : $12/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Clever, MO