Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in your child care career? Do you love working early mornings? Do you love working with children and making a positive impact? Then we need you!
Williamson County Schools School Age Child Care program (SACC) is currently hiring a part-time morning assistant Site Leader in Franklin, TN.
Assistant Site Leaders assist the Site Leader with managing the day-to-day operation at an assigned before and after school elementary program. They step in to run the program when the Site Leader is out.
- Required hours are 6:15-9:00 am. on regular school days
- Additional hours are available when school is out for a break, summer or full day of care.
- Pay is between $15.73-$19.84 an hour and is based on experience plus an additional $2 an hour for morning programming hours during the school year.
- 12-month position and includes working school breaks and summers.
Come be a difference maker with Williamson County Schools and the School Age Child Care program.
Assistant Site Leaders assist the Site Leader with managing the day-to-day operation at an assigned SACC program. They step in to run the program when the Site Leader is out and support programming as a group associate when needed.
- Oversee before and after school programming for students in K through fifth grade
- Supervise staff and children
- Assist with parent communication
- Maintain DOE state compliance
- Build relationships with school admin and staff
- Lead groups of children in activities
Candidates should have CHILDCARE and leadership experience.
- High School diploma, college degree preferred
- Successfully pass background check
- 18 years or older
- First Aid/ CPR certified
- ChildCare experience
Nice To Haves
The following skills are desired by a candidate to be successful as an Assistant Site Leader
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow as a leader
- Basic computer skills
- School-age child care fringe benefit offered for elementary age children
- Opportunities for advancement
- Work for the best school district in Tennessee
- $15.73-$19.84 an hour, plus $2 an hour during programming hours
Salary : $17.73 to $21.84/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Franklin, TN