Early Childhood Teachers and Assistant Teachers are wanted for a happy and very busy childcare center. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively with children while implementing curriculum. Candidates must feel comfortable facilitating and engaging in free play, art activities, meal times, nap and toileting routines, and overall classroom management. Candidates will be responsible for communication between staff and parents regarding the daily care, development, and achievements of the children in their immediate care.
- Teachers must show an understanding children's cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development to facilitate a safe and stimulating classroom environment to meet developmental milestones.
- Display confidence in implementing age-appropriate curriculum.
- Communicate with children and staff from a variety of background.
- Plan classroom age-appropriate activities to encourage developmental growth and stimulation.
- Ensure healthy classroom environment through the practice of appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Ensure the physical safety and security of children throughout the learning environment.
- Maintain personal professional development plan through continued education related to early childcare, childcare, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional child care experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High energy and displays the ability to work well with others.
- Strong understanding of child development, organization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of child development.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification (within the first 90 days)
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
Previous early childhood experience (preferred)
Early Childhood credentials or education in a related field
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Flexible
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Sharpsburg, GA