1, 2 Buckle My Shoe, Inc. Childcare Learning Home and 1 Little Meal Community Childcare Learning Center hire high school and college students that wish to develop a career in early childhood education. Join our winning team and grow your career. Start young, save money, and start to build your career with us!
Both of our facilities are in Cartersville, Georgia (Bartow County).
Below is a list of duties:
· Establish and enforce rules of behavior for children in their classroom(s).
· Provide basic needs for children (i.e., diapering, toileting, handwashing, bedding, meals, etc.).
· Provide tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities.
· Adapt teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents.
· Manage classroom activities including lesson planning, play, breaks, and meals.
· Track children’s progress and report to parents.
· Maintain a clean and tidy classroom.
· Help children reach developmental milestones.
· Collaborate with others to implement lesson plans.
· Encourage children to interact with each other to develop social skills.
· Always provide appropriate supervision for children.
· Maintain inventory system for classroom material and supplies.
· Facilitate various activities (indoor/outdoor) for children including songs, games, and storytelling.
· Adhere to health/safety and sanitation procedures.
· Complete Comprehensive Background Check with DECAL.
· Create a DECAL/Koala account. Log onto www.decalkoala.com. Upload your credentials, submit your earned certificate to Director, and maintain your DECAL/Koala account.
· Attend high school/trade school.
· More education and experience may be required or preferred.
· Additional licenses, certifications, or training may be beneficial or required.
· Decisiveness, patience, and stamina to chase after, lift, or carry children.
· Attentiveness to the needs and safety of children.
You are required to complete 10 continuing education units annually. Please submit your certificate(s) to the director electronically upon completion.
Comprehensive Background Check:
You must pass a Comprehensive Background Check before offered a position.
It is nice to have a experience, but it is not required.
Health Coverage offered (Impact Health)
· Paid vacation – 5 days (after probationary period).
The vacation and days off is applicable to full-time employees.
The employee is responsible for submitting a request 10 business days in advance. The employee is responsible for submitting a Vacation Request form.
· Birthday off
· We offer ID Seal to all employees for 1 year (after probationary period).
$100.00 referral fee per family