Childcare center looking for dependable workers who enjoy interacting with children.
- Meet and greet all parents and children by name and supervision of children during arrival/departure and free play.
- Prepare lesson plans using monthly themes. Themes will include at least 3 or more of the following: math, colors, science, reading, music, problem solving, art or crafts. Lessons will be incorporated into daily play.
- Supervise and assist the children with cleanup - of themselves, spills or messes they make, all hand washing completed at every appropriate time (see hand washing guidelines)
- Supervise and or assist with nap/quiet time preparations - getting mats and blankets out, putting the children down, cleaning up after naps, helping children with going to the bathroom/diapering, and hand washing.
- Assist with structured play activities. Supervise and interact with children during free play or while outside playing.
- Supervise and or assist with preparations of going home. Hands and face will be washed and noses will be cleaned.
- Supervise and or assist with daily cleaning procedures - including but not limited to - sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning of bathrooms. Weekly cleaning of windows, walls, sterilizing of toys, mats, cleaning of outdoor area as needed.
Must pass a background check.
Matched 401K Plan
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Fitzgerald , GA