Looking to join a team of enthusiastic professionals? Are you passionate about the education of young children? We are looking for a dedicated, creative, hard-working teacher to join our team!
- Plan and implement activities and opportunities that encourage student's curiosity, exploration, and problem-solving.
- Provide the children with age-appropriate activities that promote physical, intellectual, and social growth.
- Adapt teaching methods and curriculum to meet student's varying needs, interests, abilities, developmental levels and learning styles.
- Develop and execute lesson plans that establish high expectations for students in all curriculum areas.
- Help children develop problem-solving skills.
- Plan and prepare classroom setting.
- Oversee safety and educational programs.
- Supervise children in the classroom and outdoors.
- Provide a supportive environment where children can learn and practice appropriate behaviors.
- Interact daily with parents; maintain open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child's family relationships.
Be living and modeling a Godly lifestyle
Minimum of High School diploma or GED
Minimum 6 months of preschool teaching in a licensed childcare facility.
Nice To Haves
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Patient and engaging personality.
- Displays a passion for teaching preschool children and for developing preschool activities.
- Socially perceptive, able to work with our diverse population of students, families, and staff.
- Knowledge of early learning curriculum and child development.
- A positive mindset towards child learning and development.
- Knowledge of instructional methods appropriate for preschool-aged children.
- Desire and ability to work with children with diverse backgrounds and levels of ability.
- Knowledge of human behavior and the ability to work with many different personality types.
- Dependable, responsible, punctual.
- Possessing the ability to maintain composure and keep emotions in check during stressful situations.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to fill in where situations require.
- Familiarity with the licensing requirements of South Carolina daycare centers.
- Able to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Self-control - the ability to maintain composure and keep emotions in check during stressful situations.
- Competitive salary.
- Childcare discount- when available
- Paid professional development.
- Low child to teacher ratios
Salary : $9 to $10/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Simpsonville, SC