This Teacher would work with the other Teachers and the Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. S/he must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. Hours are 9-5:30, Monday - Friday.
Non-Discrimination Policy: All 'Bout Children Preschool is an equal opportunity provider. We accept applications for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, color, creed, physical or mental disability or any other protected status.
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, order, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Must have a minimum of an Associates in Early Childhood (if Associates is not in early childhood, then must be willing to get Infant/Toddler Credential)
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid Training/Education
- Retirement plan
- Paid Staff meeting
- Childcare discount.
We believe children engaged in active learning and play build a personal knowledge of the world around them through action, engagement and reflection. We believe that children make meaning of these experiences through interactions with teachers, parents, the community and each other.
Salary : $14 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Brookfield, WI