Seeking a self-reflective Georgia Pre-K assitant teacher with a strong growth-mindset, who wants to make a difference in the lives of families, children, and the community by helping to prepare children and families for the future. In addition, you will be working in a professional and positive environment. So, if you get excited about what the day will look like for you and your students, then Angels Academy is the school for you! Pay varies depends on experience and degree level. Pay range is from $10.00-$10.50-Georgia Pre-K. Pay range for Private School from 2:30-5:00 is $13.00 an hour.
Scheduled Time: 8:00-2:30-Georgia Pre-K
1:00 Lunch Break
· Minimum of 1 year of professional teaching experience.
· Must process a CDA (Pre-School Child Development Assitant-Pre) Certification
· Strong Oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills
· Ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents).
· A understanding of child development.
· Must pass a comprehensive background check.
· Ability to take frequent walks, use hands and fingers, talk to, and hear voices at many levels.
· Must be able to kneel, bend, squat, or be able to sit on floor.
TCC Degree or Higher
Infant/child CPR and First Aid