(Support the owner in all areas of operations including supporting staff.) Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of an organization, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services.
- Support & Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
- Monitor goals and deadlines for the sites and classrooms.
- Support and maintain rules & regulations.
- Hire and terminate clerical and administrative personnel.
- Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff.
- Support facilities or operational systems.
- Direct administrative or support services.
- Maintain organizational process for site’s policies updated and shared.
- Manage inventories of products or organizational resources.
- Purchase materials, equipment, or other resources.
- Support Hiring personnel.
- Direct facility maintenance or repair activities..
- Support and schedule employee training programs.
Nice To Haves
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft SharePoint
- 10-key calculators
- Desktop computers
- Email software
- Laptop computers
- Laser facsimile machines
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Word
- Mobile phones
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Notebook computers
- Photocopying equipment
- Tablet computers
- Web browser software
Dental and Vision & Other Insurances
Two Wages Increase available in the first 90 Days
Promotion(s) Available within six months
WAGES -Based on Valid experience
Positive and Learning Environment
NO Nights or Weekends
Paid Professional Trainings
Paid Certification and
SO, So Much More to Offer YOU
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Administrative
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Vidalia, GA