Legacy Academy Suwanee Dam is looking for highly energetic, compassionate and dedicated teachers for our infant program.
- Dependable and organized.
- Pleasant personality
- Works well as a part of the team.
- Willing to learn skills and adopt the needs based on the children’s care.
- Looking for a long-term position.
Legacy Academy is looking for staff to provide nurturing and care for children while following state rules and regulations in the process. Monitoring growth and development during the time they are in your care. Maintaining a clean, safe and organized environment for children and co-workers while working together as a team. Providing daily communication to parents through a web-based system. In a state-of-the-art facility that that has achieved NAEYC Accreditation and a 2-star rating by the Quality Rated Improvement System.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Clear understanding of supervision.
- Have a clear BFTS CRC.
- Able to monitor students, implement curriculum.
- Provide safe and healthy environment for children.
- Must be willing to participate in state required trainings.
- Teachers must be at least 18 years of age.
Nice To Haves
- 1 to 2 years' experience.
- Ability to drive small bus.
- CPR and First Aid
- CDA or higher education.
- No late night or weekend work.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Childcare benefits.
- Training opportunities.
- Advancements within the center.
- DIrect Deposit
- Federal Credit Union membership
Salary : $11 to $18/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Suwanee, GA