Seeking full-time Preschool teacher.
- Private, Christian school located in Austell, GA.
- Small class sizes
- Abeka curriculum
Includes but is not limited to:
- Create innovative and hands-on lessons
- Assess the learning of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
- Assist students, teachers, administrators, and staff in obtaining emergency medical care.
- Attend and participate in scheduled devotional, in-service, retreats, committee, faculty, and parent/teacher meetings.
- Cooperate with the Board and administration in implementing all policies, procedures, and directives governing the operation of the school.
- Develop and maintain a professional and cordial rapport with students, parents, and staff.
- Employ a variety of instructional aids, methods, and materials that will provide for creative teaching to reach the whole child: spiritual, mental, physical, social, and emotional.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and well-ordered classroom by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain records by documenting learning accomplishments, attendance, and behavior.
- Maintain regular and accurate attendance and grade records to meet the demands for a comprehensive knowledge of each student’s progress.
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Ability to implement curriculum and differentiate instruction
- Ability to assess student learning
- Understand how to write lesson plans, utilize the GELDS in planning, and effectively implement differentiated instruction.
- Exceptional oral and written communication.
- Model Christian beliefs, thoughts, and actions toward others including a commitment to God's Biblical standards for sexual conduct.
- Must be comfortable with placing Christ and His Word at the center of knowledge and learning.
- Must have a minimum GA PDS career level 4
- Understand and implement BFTS Rules and Regulations
Paid time off
Salary : $14 to $16/Hr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Austell, GA