ABC and LOL is looking for an assistant Director to join our administrative team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children in Early Childhood and Elementary Education. This position is a full time year round position.
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Dedication to exploring nature and the natural environment
* Strong knowledge in developing and implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum for children
* Be skilled at time management and be able to handle multiple tasks
* Work well as a team member
* Maintain a positive and encouraging attitude
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate positively with all age children
* Ability to plan fun and engaging activities
* Great organization skills when it comes to paperwork
This is a full time, year round position, Monday through Friday. We offer a competitive salary and ongoing professional development.
* Associates degree in Early Childhood Education or Human Services preferred or
* Child Care Certificate (Career Ladder level III for Northern Lights) or
* 21 credits in Early Childhood Education
* Within one year of employment complete a 3 college credit course in managing an early care and education program that includes budgeting and financial management, approved by the division.
* minimum 2 year experience
* Understanding of the Vermont Early Learning Standards and the Vermont Child Care Licensing Regulations
ABC and LOL LLC Offers: