CAMP LOL is looking for a dynamic and energetic Director for the After School Program. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children in Elementary Education. This position is offered as a part time or full time position.
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Dedication to exploring nature and the natural environment
* Strong knowledge in developing and implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum for children
* Be skilled at time management and be able to handle multiple tasks
* Work well as a team member
* Maintain a positive and encouraging attitude
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate positively with all age children
* Ability to plan fun and engaging activities
* Great organization skills when it comes to paperwork
This is a full time, year round position, Monday through Friday. We offer a competitive salary and ongoing professional development.
* Associates degree in Early Childhood Education or Human Services preferred or
* Child Care Certificate (Career Ladder level III for Northern Lights) or
* 21 credits in Early Childhood Education
* Within one year of employment complete a 3 college credit course in managing an early care and education program that includes budgeting and financial management, approved by the division.
* minimum 2 year experience
* Understanding of the Vermont Early Learning Standards and the Vermont Child Care Licensing Regulations
ABC and LOL LLC Offers: