Attend to children
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Care for children
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas.
- Maintain a safe play environment.
High School Diploma or GED
Nice To Haves
Bonuses for PT as well as FT
Opportunities to go to FT
Pay is bases on experience but will have on the job training.
Paid days off after 6 months for FT
sick days and personal days after one year
More additonal days after years served.
Salary : $9.50 to $12/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Lenoir City, TN