The Center Director is responsible for ensuring the health, safety, and quality of education, for all children within the center’s care. The Center Director is directly accountable for overall operational management in accordance with well-established guidelines, including curriculum development, staff and facilities management, and long range planning. The Center Director ensures that the needs of the students and the goals of the center are met appropriately.
· Establish quality vision for the center. Manage adherence to quality standards in accordance with the vision and with state and local
requirements. Maintain quality effectiveness measurements.
· Maintain student records in accordance with established enrollment procedures and guidelines.
· Maintain communications with parents of current and prospective students through direct conversation, newsletters and parent
handbook; implement community outreach activities to maintain and promote positive community relationships.
· Maintain positive relationships with regulatory agencies; ensure legal and financial compliance.
· Resolve conflicts (including corrective action when necessary) to ensure a positive experience for everyone.
· Establish illness and emergency procedures; ensure staff is trained appropriately.
· High energy.
· Strong oral and written communications skills; technology skills.
· Ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
· A strong understanding of child development.
· Strong finance and budgeting skills.
· Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
· Must clear full background check.
· Must pass health screening.