We are looking for a Co-Lead Teacher for our 4K Class! Shift is full-time, Monday through Friday. We will train the right candidate, but experience is preferred. A preliminary Zoom interview is available. Pay is based on experience.
Are you looking for a job where you can help make the world a better place?
Where you are respected, supported, and encouraged to grown and learn?
If this sounds like your ideal work culture, then Crossroads Kids Connection is the place for you!
As a member of our team at Crossroads Kids Connection. you will:
Make an Impact: We are a Christian daycare who strives to continuously meet needs. Working with other team members, we make a community where children can explore through hands on activities and play. Our staff promotes inclusion, equality, and learning to foster an environment where not only do the children excel, but the teachers and staff together share their knowledge of early childhood goals and make an impact on our growing community as well as the future of our world.
Learn and Grow: At Crossroads Kids Connection, our mission is to provide a safe, clean, and healthy environment to all children in our care. We strive to meet their social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and spiritual needs while children are in our center. We believe that children should begin their relationship with God from the beginning. Evangelical Christian teaching will be part of the children’s daily curriculum. We will accomplish all this through a well-educated and certified staff, carefully developed comprehensive programming, and above all, through love and acceptance.
Please apply below or on our website: https://www.crossroadskidsconnection.org/careers. We look forward to meeting you!!
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth - while modeling a Christian behavior. .
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Maintain confidentiality, as well as accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain a safe, healthy, clean, and organized environment in the classroom and center.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
**Not required to be hired!**
- Meets or exceeds the qualifications for an Infant Toddler Early Childhood Teacher
- SIDS and AHT trainings completed
- CPR/AED/First Aid training within the first 6 months
- Can develop and implement appropriate curriculum to foster the love of learning
- Has the physical ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
- Has previous experience in the early childcare field
- Positive role model
Nice To Haves
We are looking for early educators who are interested in:
- Joining a team that provides the best for some of our youngest learners.
- Making an impact on the world.
- Helping us exceed parents’ expectations of what childcare can be.
- Growing in their career with support from the company.
- Being a part of a cohesive team of professionals.
WE OFFER UNIQUE BENEFITS!
As a member of our team at Crossroads Kids Connection, you will receive:
- New pay incentives!
- Childcare discounts
- REWARD stipend checks
- Child Care Counts bonuses per month
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Educator’s Assistance Program for everyone in your household.
- Telehealth/Telemedicine services
- Free professional development/trainings
- Paid staff meetings
- Career path advancement programs
- Onsite workout room
- Support in all facets of your job
- Paid vacation time
- Fun, yet professional, work environment
- Paid holidays
- Respectful, inclusive, work culture
- Paid CPR/First Aid and AED training
Salary : $12 to $14/Hr
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Johnson Creek, WI