We are looking for dynamic teachers who want to make a difference in the lives of families, children, and the community by bridging the gap and preparing children and families for the future. At the same time, working with an exceptional team of professionals in their field.
We are both Quality Rated, and NAYEC accredited.
Start your future career here.
REACH Services, Inc. has an opening for the position of Teacher for the Fayette County Head Start Program.
- Design, plan and implement daily activities
- Write weekly lesson plans
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment
- Maintain current up-to-date and accurate records of each child's development
- Plan, implement and document home visits and parent-teacher conferences.
- Submit reports in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Minimum qualifications for all applicants are a Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education
- 3 years of experience teaching in an Early Childhood Education/Child Development Program.
Nice To Haves
- Prior Head Start experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Applications (i.e. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel) a plus.
- Holiday Leave
- Sick Leave
REACH Services, Inc.
Salary : $16 to $16.50/Hr
Minimum Education : Bachelor's
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Fayetteville, GA