We are looking for dynamic Assistant Teachers who want to make a difference in the lives of families, children, and the community by bridging the gap and preparing children and families for the future. At the same time, working with an exceptional team of professionals in their field.
We are both Quality Rated, and NAYEC accredited.
Start your future career here.
- Assist Lead Teacher to design, plan and implement daily activities
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment
- Assist Lead Teacher in maintaining current up-to-date and accurate records of each child's development
- Assist Lead Teacher in planning, implementing, and documenting all Parent Teacher Meetings
- Submit reports in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Minimum qualifications are an Associates Degree, TCC, TCD in Early Childhood Education, or a Preschool CDA
- 2 years experience in a comparable job position in an Early Childhood/Child Development Program.
Nice To Haves
- Prior Head Start experience
- Prior Ga Pre-K experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Applications (i.e. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel) a plus.
- Holiday Leave
- Sick Leave
REACH Services, Inc.
Salary : $10.30 to $10.40/Hr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Fayetteville, GA