Hi to Everyone that is viewing.
Thank you for checking us out! Our mission statement is listed below and adequately relates to what we strive to be each moment of the day. KCLC has a wonderful core of hard-working, reliable and amazing teachers. We are looking for teachers that are very loving to the children, each other and passionate about teaching the children each day.
Kathleen (KC) Raines
We are in need of positions in the infant Rooms, Toddler Rooms, PreK3 and PreK4
- This is a full time job schedule of 8:30AM-5:30PM.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment - including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Minimum of 1 years of professional child care experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- Associate's Degree in early childhood education or related field of study with a minimum of 30 Credits in ECE min CDA
- Requirements include the ability to take frequent walks, use hands and fingers, handle objects, tools or controls, talk to and hear voices at many levels. May also be required to kneel, bend, squat or crawl. Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in DHS licensed Childcare Facility.
Nice To Haves
Kingsway Childcare & Learning Center is a family-oriented center committed to providing a reliable, professional, safe and loving learning environment. Kingsway Childcare & Learning Center overcomes challenges through team work, mutual respect, trust and a positive attitude..
2 week Vacation
6 Sick Days
1 Personal Holiday
All Federal Holidays
Center closed between Christmas and New Year
Reduced fee to staff for child care services
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Germantown, TN