Handle all aspects of sales for counter and phone customers in a professional, prompt, and efficient manner. Responsible for achieving maximum sales and customer satisfaction. Reports directly to Director of Industrial Sales and is a 40-hour per week full-time position.
- Maintain present accounts while prospecting new customers.
- Handle all functions of the sales process (quotes, orders, credits, etc.)
- Train customers on new products
- Provide quality customer service
- Practice integrity and honesty in vendor & customer relations
- Participate in training programs offered by Whitehead
- Suggestive sale
- Present a professional image at all times
- Any additional task as assigned by management
- Attention to detail and commitment to customer service
- Above average business level of written and oral communications in English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of retail best practices
- Experience in the construction market
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Miller Hardware Company offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), & paid time off
- Miller Hardware Company is an equal opportunity employer & drug free workplace
Miller Hardware Company has been serving the people and communities of South Georgia and North Florida since 1908. Miller Hardware Company has evolved into one of the largest independent hardware companies in South Georgia.
As a fourth generation family business, Miller Hardware Company continues to carry forward its reputable customer service through three distinct divisions.
Our Purpose - be a preferred place to work, a reliable place to shop, an example within our community.
Our Mission - to provide our employees with an honest and respectful working environment, where every individual can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional service.
Salary : $24,000 to $45,000/Yr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Sales
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Valdosta, GA