To apply professional expertise in the Disabilities and Mental Health Discipline-specific to Preschool and Infant Toddler Head Start children and work in cooperation with all other disciplines (Child/Development/Disabilities/Health and Administration, etc.) to provide services, training, and compliance monitoring. In addition, the Disabilities/Mental Health Coordinator will ensure that adequate training is provided to parents and staff and that site reviews are completed to monitor program compliance with Head Start Performance Standards.
- Content Area Program Coordination
- Compliance and Monitoring
- Organizational Planning/Community/Networking/Supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Special Education, Child Development, Mental Health, or a related field.
- Three (3) years experience coordinating program services with a Head Start or Early Childhood Program.
- Coordinate services and monitor contracts through local partners.
- Organizational skills, Strong Written, and Verbal Skills
- Meet Report Deadlines
- Able to interact effectively with both individuals and groups.
- Good to advanced computer skills.
Nice To Haves
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
REACH Services, Inc.
Salary : $20 to $21/Hr
Minimum Education : Bachelor's
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Administrative
Minimum Experience : 3 Yrs
Location : Fayetteville, GA