REACH Services, Inc. has openings for the position of Substitute Teacher for Fayette County Head Start and Early Head Start Programs.
- Maintain schedule availability to accept opportunities that arise
- Work with the teacher in the room to execute the lesson plan
- Uphold an orderly classroom environment and provide a positive learning experience
- Familiarize yourself with emergency protocols, such as fire drills and lockdowns
- Adhere to all school policies and procedures
- Minimum qualifications for all applicants are:
- a high school diploma or equivalent
- knowledge of Early Childhood Development
- 1 year or more experience teaching in an Early Childhood Education/Child Development Program.
Nice To Haves
REACH Services, Inc.
Salary : $8 to $8.10/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Fayetteville, GA