We are looking for dynamic teachers who want to make a difference in the lives of families, children, and the community by bridging the gap and preparing children and families for the future. At the same time, working with an exceptional team of professionals in their field.
We are both Quality Rated, and NAYEC accredited.
Start your future career here.
- Design, plan and implement daily activities
- Write weekly lesson plans
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment
- Maintain current up-to-date and accurate records of each child's development
- Plan, implement and document home visits and parent-teacher conferences.
- Submit reports in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Minimum qualifications for all applicants are an Associates degree, TCC, TCD in Early Childhood Education, or an Infant/Toddler CDA
- 3 years or more experience teaching in an Early Childhood Education/Child Development Program, in the infant/toddler area.
Nice To Haves
- Prior Head Start experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Applications (i.e. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel) a plus.
- Annual Leave
- Holiday Leave
- Sick Leave
REACH Services, Inc.
Salary : $10.90 to $11.30/Hr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 3 Yrs
Location : Fayetteville, GA