Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth needed for primary school in preschool/ day care setting.
Our busy childcare centers are looking for several full-time (40 hours/week) & part-time teachers.
- meet the individual needs of the children
- have the ability to be silly and give hugs
- communicate with parents
- do the occasional song and dance
- interact with the children
- be very aware of what is happening around you and react QUICKLY if necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess these qualities:
- Able and willing to work M-F (part-time staff will work every weekday, 4-5 hour shifts)
- Can consistently and reliably come to work when scheduled
- Team player
- POSITIVE disposition
We will train the right person!
Please take a moment to write a few words on a cover letter and tell us a little about yourself and your childcare experience. Thanks!
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- We would prefer a minimum of 1-year prior experience working in an early learning environment but will hire attitude over experience.
- Must have the ability to lift to 50 lbs, react quickly to moving children, transition from sitting to a standing position quickly, and change diapers.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Nice To Haves
Is this you? Please apply! Please take this personality assessment:
https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/220/Candidate (copy and paste in your browser)
- Paid training
- Thorough onboarding program
- Tuition assistance (We will pay for you to get your CDA!)
- Paid Holidays Immediately upon starting
- 5 days of vacation (after 1 year)
- Bi-weekly pay period via direct deposit
- Discounted childcare
- Delightful children to love and teach
- Monthly staff meetings
- Ongoing training
- Continuing education
Salary : $11 to $13/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Johnson City, TN