Work with one of the top school districts in Tennessee this summer as a Day Camp Counselor.
Williamson County School's SACC program is currently hiring summer Day Camp Counselors in Nolensville, TN
SACC is looking for enthusiastic team members who love working with elementary age children.
Spend your summer making a difference with children leading fun activities from games, to cooking, to art projects, to sports, to recreation and go on field trips!
Seasonal position ideal for education majors looking to gain experience with classroom management, special needs care, carrying out lesson plans, and going on field trips.
As a day camp counselor you responsibilities will include the following
- Engage in fun, safe and enriching experiences elementary age children by
- Lead group games, recreation and enrichment activities
- Supervise up to 20 children on site
- Assist with basic first aid
- Provide redirection and discipline
- Supervise up to 10 children on off-site field trips
- Follow licensing safety procedures and guidelines
- Have fun!
- Love working with children
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Satisfy criminal background check
Nice To Haves
- Loves working with children
- Relate to diverse groups of students including children with special needs
- First Aid/ CPR certified
- Values a team environment
- Seasonal summer position
- Up to 40 hours a week
- Elementary age child care fringe benefit available
- Growth Opportunities
Salary : $14.28 to $18.03/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Nolensville, TN