Welcome to Creative Play Learning Center! It is our mission to produce a lasting, positive effect on children by providing high quality early childhood education. We are currently looking for caring teacher assistants to join our CPLC family!
We believe the early childhood time is a unique and valuable time in the human life cycle. Through hands on, creative experiences, children not only learn, but develop a strong passion for learning. We are looking for staff that shares these same core values and has a true passion for childcare. In return, we offer a very supportive, family oriented, caring environment where your success is supported and encouraged on a daily basis.
You would join one of our infant, toddler, or preschool classrooms and perform these important duties:
- Supporting the head teacher in the daily oversight of the care, safety, and welfare of each and every child in your classroom.
- Clear, effective and empathetic communication with parents and co-workers, including daily recordkeeping around each child's daily activities and progress.
-Engage in play, lead activities, drive learning, and just plain have fun with the children every day!
- Take a hands-on, proactive and team approach to the daily upkeep and maintenance of the classroom, including maintaining cleanliness and tidiness per state regulations.
We are seeking teacher assistants who possess the following skills/ background requirements:
- HS diploma required
- Must be able to demonstrate prior experience caring for children at a variety of age levels.
- A very strong sense of teamwork, with the ability to jump in and support not only your classroom, but other classes as required.
- Familiarity around NYS daycare regulations is helpful, but we will provide strong training.