We are looking for a warm and caring individual to join our amazing team of caregivers. Please be dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children. The ideal candidate would be reliable, creative and a team player.
- Create and maintain a developmentally appropriate environment.
- Greet and interact with center children, families and staff in a warm and respectful manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Plan and deliver activities in accordance with Infant & Toddler Creative Curriculum.
- Maintain children’s education files. Monitor and document children’s development.
- Complete required OCFS training hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma
- Complete OCFS fingerprinting and background check
Nice To Haves
- CDA or other Early Childhood Development Education
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Quality Stars rated
- Funding available for continuing education
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 12 sick days per year
- 4 weeks of vacation per year
- 12 Paid Holidays
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Peekskill , NY