Oak Leaf School is an innovative, Reggio-Inspired, early childhood education program for children 6-weeks to 12 years of age. We are actively recruiting energetic, fun and loving educators for our program in Fayetteville, GA. We are seeking experienced educators for our infant-two-year old classrooms who can passionately support young children's play, inquiry, exploration, creativity and critical thinking for our program. We have low staff-to-child ratios to provide an opportunity to develop a nurturing relationship with our students.
- Plan and implement activities with your co-teacher team for the classroom.
- Create an environment in which each child has a chance to grow and thrive.
- Provide a balance between child-initiated and teacher-informed activities.
- Actively engage with children to support social and emotional development.
- Implement hands-on activities that develop positive self-esteem and social skills.
- Promote positive guidance techniques.
- Provide a variety of creative and expressive activities.
- Manage classroom through positive redirection, problem-solving, and active listening.
- Follow routines that have been established to ensure smooth transitions.
- Communicate with children at their developmental level.
- Answer questions while children engage in their explorations.
- Lead small groups and prepare learning activities.
- Use a variety of methods (songs, art, outdoor activities) to motivate abilities.
- Display inclusive practices to accommodate children with special needs.
- Utilize classroom materials and routines to promote an environment conducive to age-appropriate levels of development, interests, and special needs of the children.
- Assist in documentation of student work; such as portfolios, and wall displays.
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information (after speaking with your team) and share relevant information from parents with the team.
- One-year experience
- CPR/First-Aid Certification
- Criminal Background Check
Nice To Haves
- CDA Credential
- Associate Degree
- Full benefits package
- Employee incentives
- Swag wear provided
- Fun, supportive, team atmosphere
- Paid Time-Off
Salary : $13 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Fayetteville, GA