The Teacher Assistant supports the Teachers and the Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. She must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment.
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with children.
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- An understanding of child development.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
We are looking for potential childcare providers who have experience with children and know how to be patient with them. Must be physically able to interact with children for extended periods of time. Must be knowledgeable of how to supervise children at all times. We are needing currently needing full-time workers only.
Salary : $10 to $11/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Kingsport, TN