Email us TODAY to set up your interview
We are seeking compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic child care workers to join our team in our thriving facility!
In this role, you will see to children's basic needs, provide an interactive learning environment, and create a safe and nurturing "home-away-from-home" for our children. To succeed in this position, you should be dependable, able to follow through on instructions, patient, fun-loving and passionate about child care and development.
- Follow direct instructions
- Provide responsible care for children including toileting/diaper changes
- Teach basic skills, such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order.
- Uphold all safety standards
- Maintain a clean and orderly classroom
- Maintain a professional attitude
Must be 18 years of age
High School Diploma or GED
Able to pass background checks
Nice To Haves
$$$ NEW HIRE BONUS for applicants that can start immediately (meaning you already have the following)
- A clear SLED/Criminal background check that was completed in the year 2019 or later
- A clear Sex Offender Registry check
- Valid, unexpired pediatric CPR/First Aid certification
- TB Certification
- 6 months experience in a licensed childcare center
- Additional Compensation: HIRING BONUS Commission and Bonuses
- Benefits: Flexible schedule, Parental leave, Professional development assistance, Tuition reimbursement
Salary : ¤17,160 to ¤19,760/Yr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Duncan, SC