Spring Hollow Early Learning Center is a Reggio-Emilia inspired preschool emphasizing nature, art, collaboration, exploration, and social-emotional development. We serve a mixed age group of children ages 3-5 years. Our days are spent both indoors and outdoors.
Hours & Schedule:
- This position is for three days per week (Wednesday-Thursday-Friday OR Tuesday-Wednesday-Friday).
- This is a 10 month position. We follow Williamson County School's calendar for holidays and weather closures. Additional summer hours are negotiable.
- Hours are 8:45-3:15.
- Collaborating with staff, children, families, and school board.
- Actively engaged with the activities of the children.
- Implementing an educational program following an emergent curriculum philosophy, in coordination with full-time classroom teachers. This person will support, facilitate, and sometimes lead a variety classroom activities.
- Supporting all children in their growth and development, including social-emotional and physical needs.
- Understands and applies the principles of developmentally appropriate practice.
- Demonstrates flexibility, patience, and a strong work ethic.
- Is a sensitive, mature individual.
- Maintains professional relationships.
- Works well outdoors as well as indoors.
- Has at least a bachelor's degree in the field of Early Childhood or related field.
- Experience in, or knowledge of, the Reggio approach is preferred.
Nice To Haves
Salary : $15 to $20/Hr
Minimum Education : Bachelor's
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Franklin, TN