We are looking for a highly energetic and enthusiastic teacher committed to helping early learners excel. The Lead teacher will prepare weekly lesson plan, teach the curriculum and manage all daily classroom activities. Lead Teacher must understand children's cognitive, social and emotional, and physical development in order to ensure a safe and stimulating classroom environment where children are actively engaged and encouraged to succeed. The lead teacher must be skilled in communicating with both children and parents.
- Teaching and following a daily routine.
- Adapting the program to suit the needs of the individual child or group.
- Consistently planning innovative ways of keeping children actively engaged.
- Imparting knowledge to children through fun and play.
- Ensuring the social and emotional growth of the child.
- Addressing the physical needs of the individual child or group.
- Composing daily reports for parents.
- Adhering to the policies and guidelines of the facility and the State.
- Technical College Early Childhood Education Certificate or enrolled in an Early Childhood Educational Program
- Child Development Associate (CDA), Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a childcare setting
- Complete all required annual training
Nice To Haves
Talkative (children learn to speak when you are actively communicating with them)
Infant / Child CPR & First Aid
Paid time off
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Bainbridge, GA