Plan, direct, or coordinate the academic and nonacademic activities of preschool programs. Follow through with a structured schedule that includes potty training and daily communication with parents. Work with a team to support the growth of children. Focus on working to ensure a structure and routine are embedded into hands on activities that promote social emotional growth. Active and fast paced attitude required with hands on at all times.
- Teach classes or courses or provide direct care to children.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies and students' behavioral or learning problems.
- Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning records for students
- Carry out educational standards and goals to help meet goals
- Monitor students' progress and provide students with assistance in resolving any problems.
- Coordinate activities of students
- Plan, direct, and monitor instructional methods of educational, student activity programs.
- Daily cleaning routine
- Carry out educational goals, standards, policies, or procedures
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Complete necessary employee training programs.
- Determine resource needs.
- Evaluate program effectiveness.
- Teach classes in area of specialization.
Nice To Haves
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Personalized Software Childcare Manager
- Professional Solutions ProCare
- Microsoft Office
- Personal computers
- Web browser software
12 paid holidays
Accrued Paid Time Off
8 Hour shifts Monday -Friday
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Spring Hill, TN