The Teacher creates a caring and safe environment for the children while focusing on activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. S/he must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. Assisting the staff in implementing a quality educational program and in developing positive relationships with the children and their parents, the Teacher is responsible for observing and documenting children's interest and progress, and relaying that information back to parents and staff. Teacher is responsible for implementing developmentally appropriate activities based on children's interests and needs under the direction of the Director.
Collaborative personality that is flexible and works to build a team
12 paid holidays
Accrued Paid Time Off
8 Hour shifts Monday -Friday
Patches Daycare and Academy is a premier, full time educational facility located in Spring Hill, TN. Our mission is to develop lifelong learners through a multicultural academic approach in early childhood development. Our core values include:
1. Safety- Our focus is to allow children to thrive is a safe and loving environment.
2. Imaginative Play- We believe children learn best through imaginative exploration where they are able to create and grow.
3. Hands-On Experiences- Children are able to build on applying what they know when they can use a variety of learning styles including hands on experiences.
4. Social Emotional Learning- Children must develop an understanding of their own needs and wants as well as the environment around them. We believe a strong focus on teaching children social emotional connections is important.
5. Flexibility- Today's world is everchanging and children need to learn how to be flexible with a creative environment and strive to show their strengths.
6. Relationships- Our focus is to build lasting relationships of trust, security and learning for all.