The Food Service Coordinator supervises food preparation and serves meals and snacks to center children and staff. The Food Service Coordinator is responsible for maintenance, cleanliness, inventory and safety of kitchen.
- Plan menus in accordance with nutritional guidelines and food restrictions.
- Prepare, cook and deliver meals.
- Maintain hygiene and safety of kitchen in according with state licensing requirements.
- Order food and related supplies to ensure a well-stocked kitchen.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Shopping weekly for upcoming menu
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience in food service; preferably in child care or institutional setting.
- Basic math skills for measuring and portioning.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
- Previous experience within a STAR facility
- Provide an Orientation Certificate
- Provide a Head Trauma Certificate
- Food Handlers Credential (Mgr Preferred but not necessary)
- 7 Holidays with pay after 90 days
- 9 Holidays with pay after 2 years
- 1 week vacation with pay after 1 year
- 2 week vacation with pay after 5 years
- Employee of the month bonuses
- All curriculum supplies provided
- Full time employees guaranteed 40 hours
Notebook Learning Center is a 5 STAR, high quality child care facility caring for children birth to 5 years old. We provide traditional and alternative care for ALL children who attends. Our staff members have a "can do" mentality and "it is everyone's job" and we work as a team. With all of us working toward a common goal, EVERYONE WINS.
Salary : ¤15,000 to ¤25,000/Yr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Shepherdsville, KY