Attend to children. Perform a variety of tasks, that ensure the Heath and safety of children enrolled.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Care for children in institutional setting.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas.
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Create developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Regulate children's rest periods.
- Perform general personnel functions, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Must be able to pass a drug screening and physical.
Will be required to take preservice trainings online.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This is a fast-paced environment.
Nice To Haves
Experience with Early Childcare or Education
Associates or Bachelors
$1000 sign on bonus after 90 days.
opportunities for travel for trainings.
Insurance opportunities after 90 days.
Salary : $9.25 to $13.25/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Athens, TN