The Floater supports the teachers, teacher assistants, cook, and administrator by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children. We have one center and one group home. The Floater will be filling in for anyone that needs off at both locations.
For some reason, I am unable to pull up applications. It will only show me your resume. I know some do not have a resume or don't have access to upload one. If possible, where it gives you an option to add a resume or add any information, please include your name, phone number, and any experience or information that you think I should know about you.
- Caring for all ages
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment-including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain a clean, organized classroom and/or kitchen.
- Actively engage in activities with children.
- Must be able to perform physical duties such as lifting children and cleaning.
- Follow all center polices and state regulations.
- Fill in as needed. Must be available Monday through Friday.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check and health screening.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Flexible and energetic.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must be able to cook. (Nothing hard)
- Must be able to follow cleaning responsibilities including vacuuming, kitchen, classrooms, bathrooms, and taking out garbage.
- Must be able to assist with potty training, change diaper, teacher breaks, and playground supervision.
Nice To Haves
Prior experience working in childcare.
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Dyersburg, TN