A teacher has primary responsibility for planning, organizing and implementing a development appropriate class for her(his) teacher.
- Create a warm and stimulating classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Quality Customer Service with the ability to greet children and parents in a friendly and pleasant manner.
- Communicate and interact with your children to ensure developmental milestones are being met.
- Possess positive classroom management skills to keep children safe and involved in meaningful activities.'
- Adhere to personnel
- Complete Lesson Plans
- Supervise children in care.
- Must love children and be able to relate to them
- Must possess a minimum of a CDA
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and children
- Ability to complete relevant training.
Nice To Haves
- Infant Toddler CDA
- Experience with teaching strategies
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Atlanta, GA